I'm planning on having the choir sing three Christmas songs, but haven't decided for sure what they should be. I found a song, an arrangement of The First Noel by AnnMarie Murdoch that I printed out. I really like it.
Then I decided that we should do a Sally DeFord arrangement, so I listened to several of them. She has so many and they are all beautiful, but I found one that I like and printed it out as well.
I wanted to find some music from the Church's music that's been submitted to competitions. There's no way to listen to those songs so that makes it a little more complicated. I did find one or two that might be good, but since I can't hear them, it definitely makes it harder. Then my printer went on strike, so I had to go do something else for a while.
I signed up for a health site called Svelte. They do a combination of exercise and diet and supplements and they wanted me to make an appointment for a phone consultation. So I finally did it and at 4 o'clock they called me and I had a consultation with the health coach. It lasted about 40 or 45 minutes and turned out to be mostly a sales pitch to get me to sign up for their complete program for around $2500. I said I would need a few days to think about it and requested that they not call me back to follow up.
I really want to exercise and to eat better, so I have signed up for several different programs that I haven't followed up on. Plus, I have the opportunity to go to the Spanish Fork Fit Center and have my health insurance pay for most of the membership fee. But signing up and actually going are two different things. I think I'm stuck at the decision and follow up stage and just need to decide what to do and move forward with commitment.
The weather has definitely turned cooler. There have been some major destructive storms in Utah, but luckily not in our area.
I've been watching Grantchester, and only have a season or two left.
No comments:
Post a Comment